Overview – About The Role
Recipe is after a Social Media Executive – a brilliant creative with a good measure of strategic and analytical nous.
You will work on a range of accounts and be responsible for the creation and delivery of creative projects that meets the clients needs and addresses their business problems. But you won’t be alone – you’ll be working with the Head of Social and Content and also the content manager who will help and guide you on journey at Recipe and develop your career within social.
Some of the clients you’ll be working on but not limited to, are: Audible, Whyte & Mackay Whiskey, Zurich insurance, Trek and Amazon Music to name but a few.
You’ll be part of a growing team at Recipe, who are all hungry and pushing each other to produce the best work we can. We have fully functional in-house production, so if you’re the type of person who can think on their feet to produce a great reactive idea, we’re an agency that can turn it around in the same day.
Campaign and Community Management
• Manage day-to-day presence across all social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter & TikTok
• Collaborate with the social team to develop socially engaging, relevant campaigns that support key category and business objectives
• Utilise content generated and distribute across relevant social channels
• Track and respond to client campaigns
• Monitor trends, tools, applications and emerging social platforms
Content Creation & Planning
• Work with social, planning and creative teams to produce & maintain content plans
• Look for opportunities to create reactive content & PR stories
• Assist in the production of social-specific content including ideation, script writing and briefing the production team
• Creating and developing simple social ideas that tackle client briefs in well thought out and engaging way
• Keeping up to date with key calendar opportunities that we can pitch to clients
• Create basic reports that analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of social campaigns and assets across key accounts
• Creative flair, especially in creative writing
• Strategic outlook with the ability to be innovative
• Attention to detail, adopting a flexible work approach, and the ability to thrive in an environment that doesn’t micro-manage
• Understand the basics of each social media platform from the aspect ratios to the basics of the how the algorithm works
• A flexible office approach
• Challenge the status quo – never satisfied
• Strong verbal and creative roles
• Good interpersonal and organisation skills
• A desire to achieve high-quality standards with strong attention to detail