Mr. President is offering a flexible placement to a junior solo creative or a creative team for 3 months, with the potential to extend to 6 months, starting in September.
What we can offer you:
- A learning opportunity, not just a job trial.
- Full immersion in agency life.
- To work on some real live briefs.
- Use of our brains and resources to help you land a perm job – with us or elsewhere.
- Time to work on your personal book/portfolio and attend book crits.
- Mentoring support from our senior creative teams.
- The London Living Wage, plus the cost of your travel.
- A hybrid work model usually in the office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Flexible working hours to help you manage your commute and any other responsibilities you have outside of work.
- Full or part time if that works better for you.
What you can offer us:
- A desire to work in a small independent creative agency.
- Tons of enthusiasm.
- A passion for creativity.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Willingness to throw yourself into any brief.
- A portfolio of (albeit speculative) creative work that you can chat us through.
You don’t need previous agency experience, but we ask that you have a good idea of how the industry works and are certain that you want to work within it.