We’re looking for passionate creative intern Motion Designer, who want to create captivating and insightful work finished to the highest of standards in a fast-paced environment for a four-week placement.
- Intern designers are key members of the motion team, playing an essential part in the creative process. Your enthusiasm for creativity is key to helping us create fresh and exciting work for our clients.
- Assigned to various motion design briefs (both large and small) you are learning to create dynamic motion design. You are eager to take on challenges, willing to learn on a variety of projects and on a range of clients. You are building relationships with the team around you, learning to hone your software skills, gaining knowledge about our clients and learning about the various Iris teams and processes.
- You are here to progress your core motion design skills, implementing animation principles, typography and graphic design.
- You are learning how to explain and present your ideas in a tangible way, taking everyone on your learning journey.
- Your fresh ideas and experiences are an essential insight for our team. You should be bursting with creative ideas and insights, sharing this vital stimulus with those around you.
- You are providing essential support on projects, assisting other junior team members and the more senior designers on the team.
- You will will be given support and mentoring through all of the above and the opportunity to have your portfolio critiqued.