ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a passionate, Digital Marketing Manager responsible for strategic development, planning and execution of paid digital campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, GDN, TikTok.
Passion for electronic music, an intuitive understanding of audience needs, and social media channels is a must, along with a desire to build experience and a career in digital marketing.
This role will be responsible for the digital campaigns’ performance and achievement of agreed KPIs in relation to business objectives and marketing priorities.
– Plan, manage and optimise digital paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google Display Network and YouTube
– Develop strategies and campaigns for different steps of the user funnel: awareness, traffic and sales
– Monitor, measure and analyse marketing campaign performances to reach business KPIs
– A/B testing audiences, creatives, copy and strategies to achieve business objectives in the most cost-effective way
– Building cross-platform dashboards to monitor performances and presenting insights to the team weekly
– Being responsible for budget forecasting, planning and management
– Provide ongoing management and optimization of the campaigns with a heavy emphasis on tracking and reporting
– Analysing data to gain a better understanding of customer behaviour
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
– 3+ years of experience in digital marketing role
– Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro skills
– Creative mindset to generate innovative ideas for the team
– Deep knowledge of leading electronic music genres and communities; ability to develop campaigns sensitive to the target audience
– Ability to work to tight deadlines
We value the importance of having a diverse, equal, and inclusive culture and work environment. Therefore, we highly encourage and support applications from all genders, backgrounds, ethnicities, and orientations.